Sailing Thailand – Island Cruises Co., Ltd. Koh Tao – Terms of Service
Booking is not confirmed until a completed reservation form and 50% deposit is received.
The balance is due 30 days prior to charter or check in to accommodation. No charters will be allowed without payment in advance.
For cancellation the following fees apply
– more than 12 weeks before the charter date -> you pay 30% of the total charter fee
– between 12 and 8 weeks before the charter date -> you pay 50% of the total charter fee
– between 8 and 4 weeks before charter date -> you pay 80% of the total charter fee<
– within 4 weeks of the charter date -> you pay 100% of charter fee.
Island Cruises will examine conditions on the day and reserve the right to postpone any charter due to adverse/dangerous conditions. In this event only, no charter fee will apply. Any catering ordered will be charged to the client.
Exclusion of Liability
Island Cruises Co., Ltd. is a great way to see Koh Tao and the southern Gulf of Thailand. We put a lot of thought and effort into making your sailing experience with us is a memorable one.
While sailing is a perfect recreational activity for your leisure or enjoyment, sailing can be dangerous to you and others with you. Sailing is a sporting activity and can involve a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk. Although we encourage you to enjoy our services and make the most of your sailing experience with us, you acknowledge the physical exertion, risks and possible injuries to you or others with you associated with participating in our recreational sailing activities.
The Participant acknowledges and accepts that the activity they are participating in includes activities which, by their nature are inherently risky and they may suffer injury, death, loss or damage. The participant voluntarily assumes all such risks involved with this activity.
The participant acknowledges that they have been warned of the risk of injury, death, loss or damage and particular the risks to their person, property as a result of participating in the sailing activity.
Any warranty implied by law into this arrangement is expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
The Participant acknowledges that Island Cruises Co., Ltd. and its related companies shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage howsoever caused, including loss or damage caused as a result of the negligence of Island Cruises Co., Ltd. and/or its servants or agents. This exclusion of liability extends to (but is not limited to) any loss or damage in respect of or arising from death or personal injury. In consideration of Island Cruises Co., Ltd. accepting our participation, in the sailing event,the participant hereby indemnifies Island Cruises Co., Ltd. against all loss or damages howsoever arising, directly or indirectly, including all loss or damage arising from death or personal injury.
To the extent permitted by law, the participant hereby expressly waives all its rights to sue Island Cruises Co., Ltd. and/or its servants or agents in respect of death or personal injury arising as a result of participation or involvement in any activities provided by Island Cruises Co., Ltd., including without limitation rights to sue Island Cruises Co., Ltd. or to recover damages, losses or expenses from Island Cruises Co., Ltd..
Web site Linking
ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. welcomes links from any SAILING / TOURISM web site to its web site. Also it is pleased to acknowledge web addresses if their web site users wish to link to ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. s web site. By linking to ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. s web site, you hereby agree to be bounded by the terms and conditions below.
– Any text-based link is using the word “ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD.” or “www.island-cruises.org”.
– Any appearance, position or characteristic of this link may not impair or defame ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. reputation and its brand.
– Any appearance, position or characteristic of this link may not misrepresent your relationship with ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. or to be used in a manner that implies or suggest that ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. approves or endorses your web site.
– The link must be presented in the full screen of of your web site. You may not create frames around ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. web site.
– The link must not communicate in the way that ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. supports your web site or it has any cooperation with you.
– No link(s) may appear on any web page on your web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement, intellectual proprietary, privacy or reputation of ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD..
– ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. disclaims loss or damage happened to web site users or external persons regardless of the consequence from this link. ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. reserves the right to be cured conforming to the law in case that this agreement is violated.
– ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. reserves the right at any time not to state reasons to cancel the consent to link to content or web pages of this web site as well as the right to cancel any link.
– Use of ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. logo or brand without its prior written permission is prohibited.
Linking from Web site
This web site has a link to third party or “Linking Web site”. Please be informed that this link is created in order to facilitate web site users. The linking web sites are not under the control of ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD.. Also ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. does not review, approve and respond for any content or text of linking web sites or any web site appearing in linking web sites or change or updating of this web site as well as preciseness, quality and timeliness of content. The links to web site does not indicate that linking web sites are supported by ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD.. ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. does not have to respond in any loss or damage from or to web site users or any damage from or to third party regardless of the consequence from this link.
Web site Change and Web site Use Agreement
ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. reserves the right to change or to halt web site using and this agreement at any time without prior notice to web site users and without any responsibility to web site users or third party. If web site users still use this web site, any changes occurred are deemed to be accepted by web site users already.
Violation of Web site Use Agreement
ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and its link policy and be cured according to the law if this agreement is violated. It also has the right to remove all links to ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. web site via the internet.
Web site use agreement is conformed to the law of Kingdom of Thailand and is not under the conflict of law.
ISLAND CRUISES CO., LTD. KOH TAO THAILAND May 2011