Sailing Cruises Thailand – Island Cruises Day Sail Charters
Sailing Cruises Koh Tao Day Cruises
The Island Cruises Day Charter provides guests with the unique opportunity of enjoying the sights of Koh Tao from a board an Island Cruises Sailing Yacht. Guests are given the option of Sailing to 1 of the gorgeous bays on Koh Tao where it is possible to experience some of the great marine life Koh Tao has to offer, with a set of Island Cruises snorkeling equipment. Or we can just set sails and let the tropical winds carry us away into the blue horizon.
Aboard you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch provided by Island Cruises, soak up the sun and enjoy the best there is on sailing in Thailand.
Although yacht charters are offered daily, they subject to availability of space and/or the desired yacht.
Sailing Cruises are offered daily from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm…
- Pick up from your accommodation by our 4wd Taxi
- Transfer to Sailing Yacht
- Kick back and relax while we set the sails to cruise the pristine turquoise waters of Koh Tao or try a turn on the helm.
- Stop in a beautiful bay, enjoy a freshly prepared lunch and sip on drink or favorite wine, swim or go snorkeling on the colorful coral reefs of Koh Tao
- After a day of great food, snorkeling, swimming and fun, we will slowly sail back to where our taxi awaits us, to bring you back to your accommodation on Koh Tao.
Cruise Prices Include:
- Transfer from and to your accommodation on Koh Tao
- All meals
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dinghy transfers
We always have a stock of local beers and our house wines on the yachts which can be purchased during your sailing cruise. For the special treats:
Prices Crewed Day Charter Sailing Koh Tao
What do you get!
|Prices include:||Prices do not include:|
|• 7 hour sole use of the yacht||• Airline flights, transfers or hotels|
|• No sharing with other groups||• Holiday and medical insurance|
|• Services of Captain & Chef/Hostess||• Rental vehicles or water taxis|
|• Running cost of yacht (fuel & berthing)||• Meals or drinks in restaurants|
|• 1 main meal & snacks||• National Park fees when applicable|
|• Coffee, tea & iced water||• Alcoholic drinks|
|• Snorkeling Equipment|
More websites about Sailing in Thailand & Live aboard Diving
Find more Information about sailing liveaboard in Thailand here: Sailing Cruises & Live aboard in Thailand.
If you would like more details about sailing cruises in Thailand, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.